Access conference room from Cosy
CONFERENCE DELEGATES GUIDELINE
Welcome to The 3rd Bioinformatics and Biodiversity Conferences (BBC) 2023. This is the guideline for all delegates attending BBC 2023. For more information, please go to https://bbc.akademisi.co.id/. We recommend all delegates to check the program schedule prior to the conference day.
- Please login to Main Room from Conference Room at least 10 minutes before the sessions start. Pay attention to the time differences. The schedule on the website is written based on Western Indonesian Time (GMT +7).
- During the conference, please mute the audio all the time unless it is your turn to speak. You may turn on the camera (optional).
- We encourage you to actively participate in the discussion by posting your questions to the speakers in the zoom chat box. The moderator will pass it to the speakers to be answered.
- Join to the BBC 2023 WhatsApp Group for more information about events, programs and more. Please click here.
- Check the Schedule to know the entire event schedule. Go to the BBC 2023 website https://bbc.akademisi.co.id/ > Info > Schedule .
- Login to your Conference System (CoSy) account here > Conference Room then you can access to the conference room and get the link to the BBC 2023 virtual zoom.
- If you have a trouble, send an email to email@example.com or contact our admins at the BBC 2023 WhatsApp Group.
For Oral Presenters
- Important! Before the event, please check your presentation schedule in https://bbc.akademisi.co.id/ -> info -> Schedule
- Please check into the specified oral presentation session and confirm your availability on your scheduled session. If you are not available during that time, please inform the committee.
- Please prepare your presentation slides using keynote, pdf, ppt, or appropriate file format.
- The presentation language is English.
- During the presentation, each presenter will self-perform the Screen Share via Zoom Virtual. Therefore, make sure your internet is stable and your device could support your performance. If you are unable to do the screen sharing, please contact the committee before the conference day.
- You may send a back-up presentation file to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid any technical issue during your presentation.
- The maximum presentation duration is 10 minutes, followed by a max 5-minute brief Q&A session.
- After your presentation, we encourage you to stay in the room to listen to other presentations, for a photo session and announcements (if any).